Senior Specialist: Digital Channels – EDI0000A3
The Digital Manager will be responsible for promoting Vodacom products and services to reach consumers in a timely, relevant and cost-effective manner through all Vodacom Digital channels (Mobile Aps, Portal, website etc). He or she will also be responsible for setting the bar for strategic and creative thinking in growing digital channels as an alternative channels to provide solutions to our customers and ensure Vodacom Mozambique lead in Digital Innovation in Africa.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage Vodacom’s digital properties strategically to fully harness its potential for improvement in commercial performance and brand equity. Ensure maximum ROI is achieved.
- Ownership of following digital channels as a tool to sell and service customers (Vodacom app / Web / Wap) & Drive customer usage and activity of Vodacom Mozambique digital channels.
- Effectively integrate digital and social media campaigns into overall communication campaigns & Drive campaigns aimed at driving customer adoption of Vodacom app
- Lead innovation in content development and make subsequent plan revisions for multiple campaigns and new initiatives
- Direct consumer interaction through real-time interactions (CRM, social media platforms, etc.) including crisis management
Key performance indicators:
- App penetration / Web and Wap usage
- Sales or purchases through these channels
- Segmented digital experience for Youth, HV and mass
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
Digital & Social Marketing expertise. Experience in Social Media and/or e-commerce
- Marketing experience
- Good Internet & social platforms technical and functional knowledge
- Ability to deliver complex digital marketing projects
Solid relationship management skills and ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, IT, Computer/Software engineering or other relevant courses.
We encourage female applicants
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 30-Mar-18, 11:59:00 PM