Vaga para Contracts and Grants Manager
10 janeiro, 2017
Heading Moz is searching for a Contracts and Grants Manager (M/F) for a client to be based in Maputo.
- Support programs and project directors with new IA selection process, agreeing mechanisms including draft public bidding, tools for reviewing and recommending potential partners. Also ensures partner selection process is above board through value adding suggestion for inclusion in the selection process;
- Support the Pre award review of all potential partners highlighting their technical, programmatic, financial and administrative capacity for receiving, custody and expenditure as well as monitoring and reporting on subsequent project funds, ensuring pre funding conditions as per the partners finance and admin guidelines are met;
- Design and execution of tools for pre award briefing ensuring partners are fully briefed on award instruments and sub award requirements including expectation also ensure the documents exists in format. Content and language understood by partners.
- Education up to degree level in relevant discipline (Management Business, law, sociology, Science, etc)
- Postgraduate qualification highly desirable
- Above average numeracy and analytical skills as well proficient IT user skills
- Practical relevant experience no less that 5 Years in Private, public, charity sector
- Multi lingual skills (English and Portuguese)
How to Apply
- Apply online: bit.ly/ContandGranManag02Dec16
Valiadade: 09 de Fevereiro de 2017