Specialist: Supply Chain Verification (SCVT- Purchasing Verification) – EDI00007V
This role is to validate and approve shopping cart, process purchase order changes like price, quantity or currency change etc. Update and maintain process documents, create reports as per local market requests, work towards continuous process improvement and to support activities concerning supply chain area. Handle queries via emails and resolve any process related issues of local market. Engage with partners on regular basis and share the performance metrics, share best practices etc.
The SCV Coordinator will be expected to support/rotate within other enablement role whenever necessary.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- SC validation based on pre-determined rules agreed with the local SCM e.g. Preferred vendor, material category code, Outline agreement (OLA), catalogue vs free text;
- Adding extra approvers to the Shopping Cart (SC) workflow as required by the local market;
- Handling of erroneous shopping carts. Guide local market Users to correct SC’s. Liaise with Category Managers (CM) to resolve issues with SC’s;
- Ensuring no free text SC’s raised where catalogues exist;
- Ensuring no assets purchased as Opex;
- Ensure on time PO creation and on time SC approval;
- Manage failed Shopping Cart / PO Handling, including checks for failed SCs and PO’s, regular feedback and follow-up with the responsible person/team, clear failed SCs and PO’s in FIC queue, weekly cleansing activity for failed SC’s and daily cleansing activity for failed PO’s;
- Responsible for query handling and ensure on time query resolution likePO Changes, SC / PO Status, Goods Receipting (GR) / GR Reversal; PO Approval re-trigger;
- Build good rapport with our business partners and other teams. Liaise with different team if required during cross functional issue resolution;
- Reporting in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s): SC rejection analysis, open PO report, status ofmigrated PO’s, late GR report, monthly ramp-up report, tailored reports for monthly; business partner meetings e.g. recurring free text purchases for possible cataloguing and daily, weekly, monthly ad-hoc reports e.g. productivity and operational reports;
- Provide tailor-made trainings to different stakeholders. Play a crucial role in delivering induction training to newcomers;
- Manage purchases for everything that goes through the central order desk and monitor if the receipts are done on time.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A working knowledge of procurement or supply chain would be of an advantage;
- Experience with any major ERP system would be an advantage;
- Computer literacy is essential (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Completed high school education or equivalent. A qualification in materials management, supply; chain or commerce would be preferable;
- Some accounting knowledge and financial understanding.
Skills & personal attributes
- Honest, Trustworthy and reliable;
- Must have strong and reliable references;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer focused approach;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product;
- Must be able to work in a demanding and dynamic environment;
- Responsive, Responsible, Proactive, Result Oriented and customer focused;
- Able to work on continuous process improvement – analyze process steps and come up with proposed solutions on how to improve the quality of our work;
- Should be a team player and support in building high performing team;
- Deliver high efficiency, delight our stakeholders/partners.
Location: Edifício Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date: 11-May-17, 11:59:00 PM