SOP Coordinator – EDI00007X
This position is responsible for giving assistance, processing orders and following up on all Dealers requests.
As an SOP Coordinator you will be required to prospect, maintain service and grow the relationship with all Dealers and all relevant parts involved in the distribution
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Process correctly on X3 Sage, all orders received (dealers and internal).
- Ensure orders received are processed by warehouse and billing in required time.
- Ensure deliveries are done under the SLA with the couriers..
- Manage relations & process between dealers, sales and management.
- Report on stock shortage to management once a week or on a daily basis if required.
- Report on vouchers sales to management on a daily basis and monthly basis.
- Liaise with dealers and finance department regarding payments of Dealers with no Payment terms accounts.
- Assist dealers and stores when required;
- Follow up, Feedback on Time and Regular contact with Dealers is necessary;
- Regular engagement true phone calls or emails, and develop good relations with other relevant departments for better results and delivery;
Qualifications / Experience:
- Tertiary education or Degree in marketing is an advantage;
- Customer relations experience
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in sales and customer service;
- Experience and Knowledge of Telecoms industry would be an advantage;
- Strong Sales Planning Skills;
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively in both Portuguese and English
- Relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Selling skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Time management
- Customer oriented
- Strong Customer Focus
- Business awareness
- Result driven
- Problem Solving and analysis
- Creative innovative thinking
- Initiative , Teamwork and Action Orientated
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team
- Socially confident
- Task ownership
- Self-motivation / Always Positive!
- Drive to win (market leadership)
- Open minded nature
- Perseverance and dedication to goals
- High energy levels
- Willingness to work long hours under extreme pressure
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date: 16-May-17, 11:59:00 PM
Se tens vontade de colocar o poder da Internet nas mãos do cliente, gostas de trabalhar de forma simples, confiante e rápida, escolhe a melhor vaga de emprego para ti e concorre clicando no seguinte Link: Oportunidades de Carreira