25 maio, 2017
Manager: Procurement Enablement – EDI000081
This position delivers the supply chain tools to support the business, including all reporting, business analysis, and compliance as set forth by the Vodafone OneSCM and in line with Company goals and objectives. The incumbent is expected to work in close collaboration with the Global OneSCM community and the local SCM team.
By working in close collaboration with senior management this individual must achieve supply chain analytical excellence resulting in both a high quality of internal service levels as well as managing all internal and external stakeholder expectation.
- The role holder delivers the business tools needed within Supply Chain Management for the Company;
The role holder will deliver and implement the OneSCM strategy where required, and gather all requirements to ensure that the Opco’s views and best interests are represented during global SCM enablement forums;
The role holder will be responsible for all SCM analytical tools, including Sourcing and RBS reporting for the business, as well as scorecard reporting and any other OneSCM mechanisms that may be required from time to time;
The role is responsible for full compliance to Company Procurement Policy and the reporting required, including maintenance and management of all ERP master data with regard to vendors and products and for the ongoing measure of suppliers, ensuring they are fairly evaluated and covered by agreements that protect the Company against all necessary risk;
- The role holder will support the line management on the implementation of the Vodafone HS&W in SCM and ensure compliance on supplier management.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage and maintain the additions and cleaning up of supplier and product codes master data;
- Ensure compliance to Legal and other requirements, (CMT, H&S, COEP, Watch Lists) and maintenance of respective physical, electronic archiving and shared information with the business;
- Ensure that all supplier relationships are governed by either the Standard Terms and Condition (STC) or a contract;
- Implement SCM Safety objectives applicable to all suppliers management with predominant focus on suppliers delivering high-risk services for or on behalf of Vodacom;
- Coordinate the supplier performance evaluations;
- Run Supply chain management reports (internal & external) as required by the business and to share Supply Chain Management (SCM) market intelligence with relevant category managers;
- Manage the collation of Supply chain saving using the recommended business tool;
- Manage the product codes creation, including compliance to the Naming convention and maintenance of shared files with the business;
- Benchmark analysis and business case development where required in the category;
- Provide analytical support across all SCM activities as required by line management;
- Deliver tools within SCM to support the business (improvement of processes, templates, and systems support;
- Drive compliance to the procurement policy and the One SCM requirements.
- Coordinate all SCM training activities when required;
- Coordinate all audit including supplier audit activities of the procurement division and ensure all findings are addressed. No significant audit findings (internal and external audit) and 100% of audit findings closed in a reasonable time and before the deadline;
- Coordinate supplier financial analysis together with category managers for critical commodities;
- Support division activities to ensure compliance to all Program Big 5 recommended controls are implemented and are effectively executed throughout the year;
- Ensure close collaboration with other business areas or partners (internal and external) to maximize efficiencies;
- Coordinate all activities and provide training whenever required within the category employees;
- Manage the running of Supplier forums in relation to HSE and other requirements of the business;
- Manage the running of the supplier incubation program and any other projects that are developed from time to time.
- Degree in Business management, information technology, supply chain or commerce related subjects;
- Excellent working knowledge of procurement practice and standards in Mozambique and the overall working of an international and domestic supply chain;
- Excellent working knowledge of purchasing cycles, reporting, supply chain best practice;
- At least two years’ experience within a supply chain management or procurement role, preferably in a corporate multinational environment.
- Total of three years commercial work experience.
Skills & Behaviours
- Excellent level of computer literacy conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint. Experience with any major ERP system is also a requirement;
- Written and Oral Communication both in Portuguese and English is essential;
- Intimate knowledge of procurement best practice, and the ability to adapt and
Implement new theories within procurement into the Company’s strategy;
- Ability to apply accounting systems as related to procurement;
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with visionary planning capabilities;
- Ability to establish excellent team working relationships across One SCM;
- Facilitation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product;
- Must be able to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
Location: Edifício Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date: 29-May-17, 11:59:00 PM
Se tens vontade de colocar o poder da Internet nas mãos do cliente, gostas de trabalhar de forma simples, confiante e rápida, escolhe a melhor vaga de emprego para ti e concorre clicando no seguinte Link: Oportunidades de Carreira