14 julho, 2017
Territory Supervisor: M-Pesa – Matola – MAP00000P
The M-PESA Territory Supervisor will be responsible to deliver against M-PESA targets through effective acquisition and management of M-PESA Aggregators, Super Agents, Agents, Business accounts and Customers.
- Effectively identify and recruit agents, super agents, business accounts and M-PESA users targeting key organizations and institutions. Recruit and manage relationships for Banks, financial institutions, chain stores, wholesale distributors and other business with national outreach.
- Effectively manage the TDR & Promoter teams, thus ensuring that all trade activities have a positive impact on active customers and active agents.
- Manage the M-PESA Agent Network by identifying & troubleshooting poorly performing outlets. Ensure all agents operate at their expected levels, as per key agent indicators; i.e. enough float, customer registrations and transactions.
- Identify and manage and take relevant corrective action on all fraudulent activity arising from agents and filed staff.
- Coordinate regular training for agents and agent staff and consumer training through road shows, trade fairs & targeted events.
- Ensuring POS & merchandising material is effectively applied at agent level.
- Ensure Achievement of set Revenue targets through attainment of agent support & strategy implementation, i.e. monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Reporting weekly/ monthly/ quarterly & annual operational and management reports on revenue & completed ongoing and planned activities.
- Ensure that M-PESA Agents comply with all VM standards and adhere to all the VM Policies & Procedures, at all levels (staff / shops / Stock / Finances / Reports etc.)
- Implement regular M-PESA Agent visits and Audits
- Develop Policies and Procedures and regularly review existing ones.
- Supply reporting as prescribed by EHOD M-PESA Sales and Sales Director.
- Communicate to the M-PESA Agents regularly via Trade Bulletins ensuring that they are always updated.
- Drive personal training and development.
- Work with Speed Simplicity and Trust.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales or marketing role in a corporate multinational environment with an outstanding sales performance record.
- Training in sales management, customer relationship management, business administration and team building courses, will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of financial principles, understands financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements.
- Strong customer service background.
- Experience in and Knowledge of Telecoms industry (advantage).
- Strong project management and reporting skills.
- Strong Sales Planning Skills.
- Strong Commercial deal structuring skills.
- Strong stock management skills.
- Driving license is a necessity.
Knowledge and Skills
- ADVANCED proficiency in MS OFFICE MANDATORY
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English).
- Relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Strong financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage a team, and support staff (Team player).
- Result driven
- Business awareness
- Problem Solving and analysis.
- Planning /Implementing /Coordinating
- Learning and Researching
- Influencing and Advising
- Writing and Presentation
- Socially confident
- Self-motivation / Always Positive
- Drive to win (market leadership)
- Open minded nature
- Perseverance and dedication to goals
- Willingness to work long hours under extreme pressure
If you feel like putting the power of the Internet in the hands of the customer, you like to work in a simple, confident and fast way, choose the best job for you and compete by clicking the following link: Career Opportunities
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 20-Jul-17, 2:59:00 PM