20 julho, 2017
The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Specialist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, Law or a closely related field is required.
- Six years of progressively responsible experience in the field of human resources administration is required; two years of previous supervisory experience is required.
- Level 4 (fluent) of English (reading/writing/speaking). (This will be tested.)
- Level 4 (fluent) of local language (reading/writing/speaking). (This will be tested.)
- Additional two years of supervisory experience is required.
Serves as the principal advisor to the Human Resources Officer (HRO) and Deputy when HRO is absent. Expected to maintain quality control and customer service standards that meet or exceed the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services.(ICASS) service standards. Oversees the full range of personnel management for Locally Employed Staff (LES) and HR services to American Direct Hire staff and families, and payroll services to all agencies at Post for both Locally Employed (LE) staff and U.S. Direct Hires. Supervises five LE HR positions and expected to give work guidance to eight Temporary Pool EFMs.
How to Apply
Apply online: goo.gl/9j6C7u