3 outubro, 2017
The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Plumber.
Only English applications will be received and considered.
- High school diploma or local equivalent is required. Completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship recognized as producing journeyman level plumber is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience at journeyman level is required.
- Level 2 English (speaking/reading) is required. (This will be tested.)
- Level 3 Portuguese (speaking/reading) is required. (This will be tested.)
- Possession of a valid Class B driver’s license is required.
The incumbent performs maintenance and installation of plumbing fixtures and systems; reads and comprehends plans and blueprints; makes rough sketches; estimates cost, time and materials of plumbing projects; performs heavy physical labor. Performs other duties as assigned.