11 outubro, 2017
Specialist: Post-paid Billing & Integrity – Maputo – EDI000093
Role purpose: to ensure that Vodacom’s Billing and Subscriber Administration systems are available for its customers (internal and external) 100% of the time and best-practices are applied to operational tasks.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Participate in discussions where technical advice/expertise may be required to reach decisions;
· Obtain supplier quotes/proposals for technical solutions, motivate them, and ensure execution of tasks according to agreed scope;
· Implement best-practices in terms of task automation, system integrations and monitoring and within the portfolio;
· Customer’s support (internal and external) is given within Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
· Promote knowledge share culture to facilitate on the job training.
Key performance indicators:
· Change and Incident Management Procedures, and Daily checklists, are followed with consistency 100% of the time;
· Train and assist Band I;
· Customer’s support (internal and external) is given within SLAs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Use of Unix and Linux Operating Systems at Administrator level;
- Use of ORACLE SQL at Developer level;
- Proficiency in Shell and Perl Programming;
- Live life the KAIZEN way;
- At least 1 year of experience working with CRM and Billing Systems within Telecommunications.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date: 17-Oct-17, 11:59:00 PM