Territory Supervisor: M-Pesa – Manica – BEI000001
The M-PESA Territory Supervisor will be responsible to deliver against M-PESA targets through effective acquisition and management of M-PESA Aggregators, Super Agents, Agents, Merchants and Customers.
- Effectively identify and recruit agents, super agents, merchants and M-PESA users targeting key organizations and institutions. Recruit and manage relationships for Banks, financial institutions, chain stores, wholesale distributors and other business with national outreach.
- Effectively manage the TDR & Promoter teams, thus ensuring that all trade activities have a positive impact on active customers, agents and merchants.
- Manage the M-PESA Distribution Network by identifying & troubleshooting poorly performing outlets. Ensure all agents/ merchants operate at their expected levels, as per key agent/ merchant indicators; i.e. enough float, customer registrations, customer education, transactions, branding and policy compliance.
- Identify and manage and take relevant corrective action on all fraudulent activity arising from agents and filed staff.
- Coordinate regular training for agents and agent staff and consumer training through road shows, trade fairs & targeted events.
- Ensuring POS & merchandising material is effectively applied at agent level.
- Ensure Achievement of set Revenue and network quality targets through attainment of agent/merchant support & strategy implementation, i.e. monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Reporting weekly/ monthly/ quarterly & annual operational and management reports on revenue, compliance, fraud management & completed ongoing and planned activities.
- Ensure that M-PESA Agents comply with all VODAFONE M-PESA standards and adhere to all the VODAFONE M-PESA Policies & Procedures, at all levels (staff / shops / Stock / Finances / Reports etc.)
- Implement regular M-PESA Agent visits and Audits
- Develop relevant Policies and Procedures and regularly review existing ones.
- Supply reporting as prescribed by EHOD M-PESA Sales.
- Communicate to the M-PESA Agents regularly via Trade Bulletins ensuring that they are always updated.
- Drive personal training and development.
- Work with Speed Simplicity and Trust.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales or marketing role in a corporate multinational environment with an outstanding sales performance record.
- Training in sales management, customer relationship management, business administration and team building courses, will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of financial principles, understands financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements.
- Strong customer service background.
- Experience in and Knowledge of Telecoms industry (advantage).
- Strong project management and reporting skills.
- Strong Sales Planning Skills.
- Strong Commercial deal structuring skills.
- Strong stock management skills.
- Driving license is a necessity.
Knowledge and Skills
- ADVANCED proficiency in MS OFFICE MANDATORY
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English).
- Relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Strong financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage a team, and support staff (Team player).
- Result driven
- Business awareness
- Problem Solving and analysis.
- Planning /Implementing /Coordinating
- Learning and Researching
- Influencing and Advising
- Writing and Presentation.
- Socially confident
- Self-motivation / Always Positive
- Drive to win (market leadership)
- Open minded nature
- Perseverance and dedication to goals
- Willingness to work long hours under extreme pressure.
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent