Manager: M-Pesa IT Support = Maputo – EDI0000AN
Drive the M-Pesa IT Support Operational and Delivery initiatives with remarkable high standards that will constantly support M-Pesa business and people to excel and grow
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Ensure proper M-Pesa IT Planning (Budget, IT roadmap, IT Research, Human Capital)
- Ensure proper M-Pesa IT Modus_Operandi ( Documentation, IT Operations and Support, Business continuity, ITIL, IT and technology Security and Governance)
- Ensure proper M-Pesa IT Control (budget, system and people performance, efficiencies, economies of scale, SLA Management, Vodacom Way)
- Ensure proper M-Pesa IT Leadership (team coaching, succession plans, training, motivation, envisioning, drive org changes)
- Ensure proper M-Pesa IT Project Management (all technology project deliverables)
Key performance indicators :
- Accurate Business expectation management
- ITGC Audit acceptable ratings
- Robust IT Systems and Operations
- Acting the Vodacom way and Ethics
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (relevant to Information technology);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field fulfilling a management role.
- Experience with GSM voice, ITIL, data and mobile money technologies as well as operations, products and services is desirable.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Strong analytical and technical skills are required
- Project Management, communication and presentation skills are desirable
- Innovation hungry, strong ability to manage and adapt to constant changes.
- Support, People and customer oriented
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 03-Jul-18, 11:59:00 PM