Public Health Administrative Specialist (DoD PEPFAR Strategic Information Advisor)
7 agosto, 2018
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a DoD PEPFAR Strategic Information Advisor, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of DoD PEPFAR Strategic Information Advisor
- The incumbent of this position is the key public health advisor for strategic information (SI) to the U.S. Department of Defense President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (DoD PEPFAR) Program Manager at U.S. Embassy Maputo, Mozambique
- Job holder provides comprehensive public health technical assistance in support of monitoring and evaluation activities for the Forças Armadas de Defesa de Moçambique (FADM)
- S/he plans, initiates, conducts, evaluates and coordinates HIV monitoring and evaluation activities, including required SIMS site visits and monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual data reviews and analyses
- S/he applies evaluation research in order to translate data into meaningful policy and program improvement, working directly with the PEPFAR interagency SI team as well as implementing partners, host government ministries, International Organizations (IO) and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). Additionally, s/he oversees the implementation of the multi-year Treat All HIV/AIDS study
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/PdBth7
How to Apply
- Apply online: goo.gl/H8bzKP
Open Period: 08/01/2018 – 08/20/2018.