21 setembro, 2018
Specialist: OSS – Maputo – EDI0000C0
Supports Business stakeholders during specification phase, understands the requirement and provides technical background information. Manages demand phase of projects in line with most recent IT methodology. Actively cooperates with his/her contacts both within the company (local, regional, global) as well as the ones located at vendor. Ensure sourcing of all network data with 100% integrity and alignment with VF requirements.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Continuously liaising with All divisions within the company, understanding their processes and objectives
- Update processes as and when necessary. Continuously strive to identify areas of improvement on all processes.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of regular reports/analyses of relevant KPIs in the area of given responsibility.
- Guarantee support within agreed timeframes and escalate issues with the 3rd level of support and guarantee regular follow-ups in order to provide a fast reaction response support upon incidents.
- Proactively monitor the platform in order to foresee problems; Ensure availability of OSS SW backups; Administer and/or conduct change requests and Be able to understand the whole infra-structure and all systems that interact with it;
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure consistent KPIs reporting from Data-warehouse reflecting alignment with accounting month-end results and VF Group reporting requirements and guidelines
- Guarantee 100% availability to the application’s infra-structure;
- Implement security mechanisms to strength the application reliability;
- Maintain and optimise the application’s databases;
- Provide support to the system administrators and end-users;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in the telecommunication industry is an advantage
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Presentation skills
- SQL & Oracle Database Admin
- Linux\Unix knowledge skills
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-18, 11:59:00 PM