4 outubro, 2018
We encourage female applicants
To sustainably grow M-Pesa’s network of agents, merchants and commercial business partners.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Implement initiatives to continuously improve the quality of M-Pesa’s nationwide agent network and simultaneously aggressively grow that network without compromising quality, ultimately impacting the customer experience at agent level
- Implement initiatives to establish a quality M-Pesa merchant network where merchants become ambassadors for cashless payments to their businesses through M-Pesa.
- Implement industry partnerships in the merchant space to achieve a “pay with M-Pesa anywhere” vision.
- Grow the number of business partners (C2B and B2C) who use M-Pesa to collect and disburse payments. Manage the relationship with those C2B and B2C business partners to monetize the partnerships and increase the number of transactions on existing use cases and to implement creative new use cases.
- Promote the use of new M-Pesa technologies (e.g. OpenAPI) by the business community for additional C2B and B2C enrolments and for increasing the number of transactions for existing C2B and B2C partners.
- Implement effective, cross-functional, back-office and administration processes to support the acquisition and management of agents, merchants and business partners.
- Interface with M-Pesa Technology, Operations, Customer Services, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Supply Chain, Billing & IT and Marketing functions to ensure end-to-end business support to the Sales, Commercial Distribution and Payment Services functions.
Key performance indicators:
- Number of active M-Pesa agents
- Number of active M-Pesa merchants
- Number of active C2B and B2C accounts
- C2B and B2C revenue
- Net Promoter Score leadership in the Mobile Money categories of: “friendliness of agents”, “helpfulness of agents”, “ability to find an agent”, “availability of agents’ funds”, and “send and deposit money – 1st attempt”
- People Survey continuous improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Commercially astute and strategically oriented – solid understanding of market, competitor & customer. Solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the M-Pesa portfolio; able to identify opportunities for M-Pesa and structure initiatives to transform these opportunities into reality.
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions. Expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Inspirational Leadership – develop and maintain great working environment throughout all levels of the M-Pesa organization.
- Presentation and communication skills – written and oral.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in a Commercial related area.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a management role within a commercialfunction covering distribution and/or retail network management.
- Proven people management and motivational skills
- Knowledge and experience of the financial services and telecommunications industries will be an advantage.
- Strong planning and networking skills.
- Ability to draft, continuously review and enforce policies and procedures to improve division’s efficiency and effectiveness.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Link de Candidatura: https://tas-vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/
Closing Date: 07-Oct-18, 11:59:00 PM