Specialist: Core Billing – Maputo – EDI0000C5
Tariff configuration and ensure integrity of configured tariff information
Participate in interdepartmental discussions for product conception.
Active involvement with the vendor for product design, testing and implementation.
Active involvement with vendor for troubleshooting and fixing of system problems.
Ensure customer care tickets are attended and resolved within the agreed service level agreement.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Guarantee 99.9% System uptime for systems within the Core Billing portfolio.
- Ensure data integrity for Core Billing information systems.
- Ensure compliance to governance policies and procedures including but not limited to logical access reviews, system patching and updates granting approved system access, perform and deliver system checklists etc.
- Monitor all systems (software and hardware where applicable) within portfolio.
- Open and follow up on vendor tickets for closure within SLA.
Key performance indicators
- System uptime
- Customer Care Tickets SLA
- Vendor Tickets SLA
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Oracle and Linux Scripting knowledge
- Microsoft networking knowledge is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Web Technology
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to constantly shift priorities;
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Link de Candidatura: https://tas-vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/
Closing Date: 09-Oct-18, 11:59:00 PM