The TA will contribute to UNFPA work under of Outputs 4 and 5 of Outcome 2 of the new country programme of UNFPA in Mozambique (2017-2020): “Adolescent and youths’ capacity strengthened to actively participate in economic, social, cultural and political developments” and “Increased demand for quality access to adolescent sexual reproductive health and HIV prevention services” within the framework of UNDAF 2017-2020.
This post reports to the Deputy Representative under the overall guidance of the Representative. He/she will work as part of the ASRH team led by the National Programme Officer and will closely work with the SRH team.
Qualifications and Experience
Education: Advanced university degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Human Sciences or other directly related to the adolescent and youth field and/or sexual and reproductive health.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in the area of adolescents and youth.
- Proven experience in Child Marriage, ASRH and M&E is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and in liaison with government counterparts, nongovernmental organizations, UN agencies, development partners.
- Understanding of Human Rights dimensions of ASRH/FP and gender is an asset.
- Ability to engage with adolescents and youth is an asset.
- Familiarity with Youth sector approach, M&E methods and approaches, logical framework approach and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of the UN system, especially UNFPA, and other international development organizations.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Link de Candidatura: https://erecruit.partneragencies.org
Languages: Fluency in English and working knowledge of Portuguese or a Roman language are required. Working knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.