14 novembro, 2018
Join TOTAL MOZAMBIQUE in our Supply Chain team!
As part of your missions, you will report to the Head of Regional Supply for Southern Africa.
You will be interacting with this internal interfaces:
- TOTAL Mozambique and SAMCOL;
- Supply Africa Team in Johannesburg;
- TOTSA representative in Johannesburg;
- Supply & Logistic Department based in Paris;
- Head office teams: MKCG, Strategy, Legal, Finance.
And will be responsible to:
- Support for the Supply of the Affiliate TOTAL Mozambique for main fuels and Lubricants in direct Coordination with the Regional Supply Organization based in Johannesburg;
- Study the development of the exports to inland countries (RSA/Eswatini/ Zimbabwe/Botswana/Zambia) via TOTSA;
- Develop competencies in Supply Competitive domains (stocks follow-up, imports, products qualities, pricings, basis of hedging…);
- Minimize the Price risk exposition of the affiliate;
- Gathering and reporting of local market intelligence;
- Improve the reporting to the Regional Supply SA.
You will be particularly attentive to the respect of the legal obligations and the respect of the procedures which applies to this activity.
- Follow the Supply of the Affiliate via the Imopetro tender;
- Collect the volumes by product for each channel (retail/GT/Exports/..);
- Pass the order to Imopetro;
- Follow-up the deliveries and the liftings;
- Check the price risk exposure between purchases and sales;
- Check the demurrages;
- Organization of the weekly Supply & Commerce meeting;
- Gather local market intelligence;
- Provide support to Supply and commercial team on the construction of precise cost build up in order to address local tenders;
- Update on regular basis the “Country Profile” sheet.
Context and environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will grant an accommodation;
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master degree in a University, Engineering School or Business School;
- Specialty: Supply Chain.
- Solid in analytical capabilities;
- Experience in Fuels Supply and shipping Operation for petroleum products and/or Back Office;
- Knowledge of the African environment is a plus.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Job Expires: 27-Dec-2018