Qatar Airways is recruiting a Airport Services Duty Office, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will monitor the activities of all flights, staff and GHA as well as third party contractors to ensure an efficient operation that runs safely and punctually, on a daily basis. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
- Responsible for the day to day operations and acts as a liaison between the airport service providers and users.
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations.
- Responsible for ensuring passenger and aircraft handling conform to safety and security requirements.
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimise utilisation and maintain staff morale and discipline.
- Conduct spot-checks on operations and staff to ensure adequate standards are maintained.
- Responsible for resolving customer problems and complains effectively and liaising with all departments including customer relations to provide resolution.
- To be successful in this role, you must have a Degree with 4 years of job related experience in customer service and at least 3 years’ experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- Knowledge of Amadeus is essential requirement of the job.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is essential to be able to perform in this role.
- Successful candidate must be willing to work shifts including frequent nights and weekends.
How to Apply:
Apply online: https://goo.gl/4Qnx1a
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport