Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Ensures implementation of the maintenance plans and procedures. It ensures that plans are prepared and targeted to be achieved in compliance with the department goals.
Coordinate with Contractors and Vendor of services and materials.
- Planning of maintenance activities – routine preventative, corrective, predictive and shutdown works
- Scheduling of maintenance works according to work priority and the availability of the equipment, personnel and resources
- Monitor work progress to identify potential delays, provide solutions and adjust work schedule; regularly review, report and record progress of work performed, recommending ways to improve service and quality
- Coordinate with other departments to establish requirements and ensure timely commencement/completion of tasks; chair or attend relevant work schedule progress meetings
- Identify opportunities for improvement with regard to Planning and Scheduling KPI’s
- Utilize Ax-Dynamics MRO system and coach other personnel on its usage; ensures updated records/history of works done are available from the MRO and provides accurate information and reports
- Share information, provide innovative ideas and actively participate in workgroup problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrate exemplary HSE behaviors at all times. Carry out safety case responsibilities and emergency duties where required
- Adhere to the instructions given by the Lead Planner ensuring workmanship and method of works are safe and compliant to industry practice and standards.
- Participate, attend to and be mindful of the mentoring and coaching efforts being provided by the Lead Planner and supplement these with self-learning methods.
- Prepare scope of works and estimates for works to be outsourced.
- Assume the roles of the Planners when needed.
Experience relevant to this role
Technical Degree: Electrical Engineering (Required)
Cost Analysis, Industrial wiring requirements and standards.