30 novembro, 2018
To carry out office duties safely and efficiently as required and provide HR support. Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures and to assist with ad hoc projects as required.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Provide administrative support to various departments as assigned.
- Answer telephones, take messages and relay the information to the appropriate person.
- Control and implement ordering of stationery, office furniture and canteen supplies for the department as necessary.
- Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
- Collate monthly timesheets/holiday records and provides report to payroll.
- Ensure filing/scanning is kept up to date and files are maintained in good order. Arrange archiving or destruction of records which are no longer active or required e.g. CV held on file, leaver files etc.
- Organise and coordinate departmental travel /accommodation arrangements, organise booking of meeting rooms and catering as required.
- Process and file all departmental invoices adhering to the relevant procurement / finance processes and utilising the Company system for processing such invoices which includes ensuring approval process is in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- May assist with arrangement of interviews and pre-employment medicals.
- Order and maintain stationery, consumables and catering including liaising with suppliers to ensure regular replenishments. Act as point of contact for office equipment maintenance or upgrades e.g. photocopier.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- 1 years previous work experience within an HR or office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Previous data base knowledge an advantage
- Must speak and write Portuguese
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication – actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates understanding of what is being communicated
- Problem-solving – effective at solving problems, not just defining or complaining about them.
Mozambique – Inhambane