13 dezembro, 2018
Our team in Maputo, Mozambique has a new great opportunity an internship within the Operations function. The internship will be focused on teh Production area and your main challenge will be to learn quickly how production and maintenance tasks are executed.
- Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques
- Communicate effectively at all levels (verbal and/or written)
- Comply with EH&S procedures.
- Create and maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Think ahead and prioritise effectively to meet company/team targets and goals
- Motivate team members
- Grade 12 or Technical qualification/background
- Ability to work in shifts
- Adapt to new ideas/methods and display flexibility in work pattern when required
- Creative thinking
- Diagnostic/analytical thinking
- Good time management skills
- Ability to handle stress
Would be a plus
- Good understanding of welding and turning processes
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity BAT Mozambique (MZ10)