14 dezembro, 2018
The Aurum Institute is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems.
We are focused on research, support and implementing integrated approaches to managing TB and HIV.
Purpose of this role
Responsible to competently manage the front office / reception and the main switchboard / telephone system.
Technical work responsibilities
- Reception and Administration:
- Effective receptionist / front office service;
- Effective answering and transferring of calls;
- Screening of telephone calls to the various functionaries;
- Accurate message delivery (email & telephone messages to staff members);
- Switchboard and telephone system management;
- Reporting of faulty telephones and monitoring of repairs;
- Monthly updating of the Aurum Mozambique Office Emergency Telephone list;
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Maintain register and control of Internal Mail;
- Sending, receiving and distribution of courier packages;
- Sending, receiving and distribution of faxes;
- Typing of documents;
- Drafting and preparation of correspondence, including own correspondence;
- Preparation of materials and documentation for meetings, workshops, functions and visitors programmes;
- General administration support
- Set up and maintain filing systems and logbooks;
- Housekeeping: ensuring that the reception / front office and staff patio are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times;
- Recording and reporting of Aurum Mozambique Office general maintenance and repairs to the Building Manager;
- Booking of Boardrooms, Training Rooms and Meeting facilities;
- Logistical arrangements pertaining to catering;
- Ensure that the Reception / Front Office and staff patio is opened and locked appropriately each day;
- Management of petty cash;
- Ordering of stationery/supplies
You must have
- One-year certificate from college or technical school;
- Grade 12;
- Efficient in Microsoft office;
- Secretarial qualification.
Work Proven Experience
- At least 2 years’ reception/admin experience.
- Willing to work overtime;
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spread sheet, graphics;
- Computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online: https://goo.gl/V9MY6t
Expiration date: December 31, 2018