Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering
- Certification on eTOM or ITIL (preferred)
- Project Management Training (preferred)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network.
- Strong understanding in DC and AC Power, Transmission and Radio networks
- Ability to work under high stress situations and manage resource allocation priorities during those periods
- Experience in managing vendors and third parties with strong negotiation skills and budget management
- Able to manage staff through appraisal, coaching and performance management
This position is responsible for making sure that maintenance of all network infrastructures, which includes data centre, BSC facilities, Base Stations and fiber network, across the country, is done. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity and security for all infrastructure along with improving the existing infrastructure in order to make them more efficient and more reliable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Guarantee high availability and stability of the infrastructure and services within the portfolio. This includes managing subcontractors SLA performance and VM regional teams performances
- Define and enhance relevant Infrastructure service levels, metrics and information. From setting up maintenance plans, to audit work being done on the field, to new SLA and contract agreements with subcontractors. Also includes looking for new solutions to better manage the network asset information.
- Monitor the performance and information accuracy of the infrastructure.
- Create/elaborate regular reports on insights about network information that will help business make more accurate decision on future investments. For example, impact of upgrades on network availability, etc.
- Elaborate and Manage 80% of Network OPEX
Key performance indicators:
- Information accuracy
- SLA management
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Como se Candidatar
- Candidate-se online: goo.gl/5SKdqj
Closing Date: 09-Jan-19, 11:59:00 PM