Recording and monitoring of all stock movements for BP and Other Oil Companies (OOCs).
Daily stock reconciliations to ensure integrity of book stock
Investigation and rectification of stock variations.
Periodically reporting on stock performance through key performance indicators (KPI).
Providing comprehensive administrative support and service to the team with regard to stock accounting at the Lorry Loading Gantry, COC and Rail Siding.
- Ensure integrity of stock information;
- Evaluate and monitor stock processes regularly to ensure compliance, and to (continuously) improve stock control environment;
- Scrutinize/analyse stock reports (from whatever stock system UIS, ISPM, JDE or SAP) to resolve stock discrepancies such as variations, imbalances, intransits, uncleared sales, EDI rejects etc. that will affect product loss/gainBe the SPA (single point of accountability) for OOC (other oil companies) with regard to accounting/ resolving stock related issues;
- Ensure that source and control documents affecting stock movement are checked and filed as per BP and legal requirement;
- Other stocks related tasks.
- Complete daily movement transactions (close everyday delivery movements) in the system (ISP) to guarantee the stock is accounted for at same day of departures and return of the truck;
- Record all transport losses by customer (retail or C&I) and by BVO on daily basis and report it to Transport Manager;
- Record all delivery constrains in the appropriate format and send to Transport Supervisor on regular basis (daily or weekly);
- Process customer own collection (pick-ups) transactions for BP and Other Oil Companies and Resellers (via ISP or appropriate system in use for the purpose);
- Keep a proper control, and tick sheet of manual delivery notes used at transport.
- Other Administration related tasks.
- Ensure effective delivery of transit volumns;
- Ensure effective delivery of good and services through requisitions
- Minimum Secondary Education
Essential experience and job requirements
- 2 to 5 years of administration experience.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
- There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Logistics operations experience an advantage;
- Portuguese – written and spoken reasonably;
- English is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bp.com.