Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Responsible for the receipt and dispatch of stock materials, for the proper storage, and for the housekeeping of the warehouses assisted.
- Responsible for the compliance of goods receipt procedure.
- Responsible for the compliance of goods dispatch procedure.
- Assure that all data registered in NAVISION about materials and spare parts received is accurate and reliable.
- Responsible for the administration of hard copy files about all transactions related to stock materials or spare parts.
- Monitor stock materials or spare parts to give proper notice of any required replenishment.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the warehouses.
- Act as a backup of the warehouse supervisor.
- Responsible for the control of the warehouse stationery.
- Assist during the annual physical inventory
High School (HS) (Required)
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications.