PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Junior Facilities Engineers will be responsible for providing on-going operational support to Temane Operations as defined on a day to day basis by the Plant Manager, Technical Manager or Production Superintendents at CPF.
Plant support: provide day-to-day technical assistance to production department and laboratory
Optimization: optimize the process and production equipment at CPF plants
Create and maintain knowledge management system for SPT
Run process models of plant with ASPEN and Hysys
Engineering Management: manage engineering on projects through their whole life cycle
Assist SHE Department with technical support & reporting to improve water, effluent and gas emission specification
Assist SHE and Environments with providing plant data and writing of Environmental Reports
PSI (process safety information) – Custodian, and responsible for keeping latest up to date P&IDs, PFDs, data sheets, underground drawings (incl. cables etc) for use by rest of sit
PHA (process hazard analyses) – involved to supply necessary information and input into PHA analysis during annual/bi-annual audits
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- BSc. Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in optimization of manufacturing processes and related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical management, engineering, optimization, projects and operations
Key Competencies Required
Leadership and behavioural
- Shapes business strategy
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Role models customer focus
- Leverages diversity and inclusion
- Nurtures and coaches
- Builds partnerships
Functional / Technical
- Track record in project feasibility, front-end engineering design, detailed engineering design and project execution in the oil & gas business.
- Track record in the development of conceptual design for E&P Development Projects, including the identification and definition of the phased investment programme required to fully exploit an oil or gas resource.
- Experienced with working as a team together with other upstream oil & gas disciplines such as exploration, geology, petroleum engineering, reservoir engineering and drilling.
- An understanding of the contributions and roles & responsibilities made by the other upstream oil & gas disciplines such as exploration, geology, petroleum engineering, reservoir engineering and drilling
- Experience in optimization of upstream operations and projects of oil and gas production facilities
- Knowledge of engineering codes and standards relevant to the E&P industry
- Experience in offshore projects (fixed, floating and subsea) will be advantageous
- Experience in unconventional gas development (Shale and Coal-Bed Methane/Coal-Seam Gas) will be advantageous
- Experience and track record of the management of engineering service providers (consultancies and engineering contractors)
- Track record in cost, schedule and quality control, including CAPEX and OPEX estimation
- Experience in working within partnership/JV operations
- Willingness to make international business trips and the ability to work overseas for extended periods
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- This role is for Mozambican nationals only;
- Interested female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 25 January 2019