People Support Manager
24 janeiro, 2019
PEP is recruiting a People Support Manager – PEP Mozambique (m/f) , to be based in Maputo.
- Purpose of the position: To implement the company’s Human Resources strategy in Mozambique through the effective management of the human resources function; thereby contributing to the profit and growth objectives of the country
Key performance areas
- Industrial Relations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Administration, Payroll and Benefits
- Maintenance of Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Training, Development and Employee wellbeing
- Liaison with external suppliers/companies, e.g. Auditing firm, Department of Labour, Police, Legal companies, Banks, Pension Fund administrators, Medical Aid companies, etc.
- A strong knowledge of the Mozambique Labour Law
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 7 years related experience
- English speaking and writing – Compulsory
- Computer literacy: MS Office
- Retail and Management experience will be a strong advantage
- Specific competencies: leadership, coaching, problem assessment, confidence and decisiveness, planning, organizing and control, relationship building, negotiation skills, service orientation, business acumen, openness and passion
- Willingness to travel extensively within Mozambique
- Must be a Mozambican Citizen or Permanent Resident with a valid work permit
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- If you meet the inherent requirements of this position and are interested in applying, please send your CV in English (not more than 3 pages)
- If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Send your Documentation to email@example.com with the Subject line “People Support Manager – PEP Mozambique”.