Purpose of the role
To enable, support and facilitate the management and assurance of Occupational Safety towards zero harm and sustainability in a risk-based, proactive manner directed by the One Sasol SHE Excellence Approach
- Translate and execute the business SHE game plan in line with the One Sasol SHE Excellence Approach;
- Facilitate the identification of safety hazards, risks, key undesirable events and implement the associated Group controls and business specific preventive and corrective controls in accordance with the SHE risk-based approach;
- Implement relevant SHE systems and requirements to support effective controls for safe operation, aligned with the business asset management strategy;
- Analyze incident and injury results, identify trends and implement improvement and control measures;
- Provide input into area-specific management reviews and execute identified Safety improvement actions for the area;
- Identify the need for communication and awareness campaigns, and assist in development of themes to be communicated.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Industrial Institute or Equivalent;
- 5 years total work experience;
- Diploma in NADSAM or Equivalent;
- SAMTRAC, NEBOSH e OHSAS 18001 Certifications is an advantage.
Key competencies required
Leadership and behavioural
- Shapes business strategy;
- People skills;
- Business acumen;
- Drives accountability and high performance.
Functional / Technical
- Manage the process of the continuous identification and correction of workplace hazards through inspection plans and verification assessments;
- Support management to create a culture which embraces zero harm and sustainability, through embracing Sasol and area-specific lifesaving behavior;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- This role is for Mozambican nationals only;
- Interested female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.
Expiration date: February 13, 2019