Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
To manage transport activities – reporting to local OPS Manager – in addition will manage contracts with 3rd parties (cleaning, security) and daily mass balance timely closure/month end closure for 3rd party mid-stream ops terminals
- Ensure contracts are in place;
- Transport cost budgeting & analysis vs actual (cost per litre);
- Trend analysis on delivery constraints;
- Follow up on truck compartment calibration;
- Monthly transport KPI reporting;
- Uniformity/accuracy in application of transport rates when paying bills;
- Monthly claims of in transit losses;
- Follow up on KPI submission by transporters;
- Monthly meeting with transporter – Service Level Agreement;
- Transport Plan review to ensure right number of trucks/capacities are acquired for the business;
- Truck utilisation maximisation and reduce transport costs;
- Non compliances on transport will be resolved by this role;
- Improve safety/quality of trucks and BVO’s;
- Follow up on OPS Audit closure;
- Daily mass balance compliance;
- OPEX review/analysis for controlled spend;
- Reduce transport related customer complaints.
- Controlling, Stock Accounting
- Bachelor: Accounting (Required);
- Bachelor: Business Administration/Management
- Advanced Excel Modelling Skills is a plus, Investigation and Incident Reporting,;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
Expiration date: February 24, 2019