CBE Southern Africa is looking for “Project Assistant Manager” for one of its clients who will be working mainly for Power Plant projects in Mozambique. The candidate shall be based in Maputo office and responsible of the administrative and commercial part of Powership projects implementation, including regular reporting and other adhoc items that is relevant to the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA / BA Economy Engineering or related;
- At least 5+ years’ experience required, preferably in international Project Management,
- Experience in the Power generation sector in a project management capacity ideal,
- Fluent in Portuguese (preferably native) and English, both written and spoken,
- Very good command of MS Office Applications,
- High level of presentation skills,
- Financial understanding and business mindset,
- An outstanding eye for detail with a drive to provide exceptional administrative support,
- Ability to perform in a complex cross-functional business environment,
- Ability to work well as part of a strategic team in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously,
- Experience in multinational companies or organizations
- No restrictions for travelling inside and outside of Mozambique,
- Support managing proactively all contractual matters related to the project, follow performance criteria within the scope of the contract and defend the company against any contractual breaches and preserve interests,
- Contribution to the evaluation process (cost, schedule, technical content, etc.) of identified development ideas during the Business Plan preparation,
- Supervise the timely production, submission and reception of documents/reports and make sure appropriate follow-up is made by concerned parties,
- Responsible for coordination and follow up of project realization (control and supervision of project preparation and implementation incl. follow-up activities) during the entire lifecycle of the projects,
- Responsible for consulting/preparation of sales invoicing studies, Submission of periodically progress reports.
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the industry dynamics (competitors, customers, ecosystem partners, regulators, etc.),
- Building relationships with the project stakeholders and become solution partner for their business needs,
- Coordinating external advisors as well as a variety of internal teams during project management effort.
Application: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project Assistant Manager” until 12.02.2019.