19 fevereiro, 2019
Switch and packet Core performance and reporting
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Conduct recurrent performance checks on all switch and Packet core performance statistics and ensure that capacity expansions are planned in time.
- Investigate, report, troubleshoot causes of any daily abnormalities and suggest solutions to the fault.
- Provide inputs to NMC regarding Major Performance faults and ensure that the intervention and maintenance activities carried out by PS and CS eliminate the issues.
- Provide detailed daily and weekly reporting and forecasts for CS and PS to the teams and management.
- Investigate report, troubleshoot any customer impact of any new feature, software release or changes done in the PS and CS through statistics analysis, and suggest solutions to the fault.
Key performance indicators:
- Ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team and have good communication & negotiation skills;
- Autonomy to identify, motivate, and planning.
- Autonomy to identify, troubleshooting and propose effective solutions for customers
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent (Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering);
- Must be Mozambican.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PPoint, etc)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, initiative, perseverance,
- Experience in the Telecommunications field specifically in Core switch and/or packet core.
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, professional, detail-oriented and accurate; also able to work independently
- Work under pressure and out-of-hours, team player, strong negotiation skills
- Strong Planning skills, effective reporting and feedback skills
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 22-Feb-19, 11:59:00 PM