21 fevereiro, 2019
This position is to manage and deliver the Roaming administration activities in order to expand the roaming footprint and maintain existing services at expected operational and financial performance.
Responsible for supporting the underlying operational and business processes including enhancement of the roaming product portfolio in collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders, aiming at providing seamless customer experience and working towards achieving set objectives as prescribed by the Year on Year targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Central escalation point for internal and external partners and proactive management of roaming administration, international footprint expansion, commercial agreements, quality, international services connectivity, traffic management & planning
- Monitor and drive roaming service quality improvement in order to assure effective and timely resolution of own customer and visitor’s faults.
- Proactively support specialists in BIT, CC, CBU, VB, legal®ulatory, finance and revenue assurance to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the management of operations, seamless customer experience, revenue assurance/antifraud, and industry guidelines.
- Create and update constantly procedures to the constantly changing environment of roaming and international services.
- Provide monthly KPI reports to direct management and internal stakeholders
Key performance indicators:
- % of roaming faults closed
- # roaming tie ups
- Ensure the achievement of financial targets according to the PD set criteria;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Foreign Affairs or related fields or equivalent is beneficial
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in roaming and international services (mandatory).
- Computer literacy, advance proficiency in Excel.
- English proficiency;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to guide and inspire temporary and self-organizing teams to timely and efficient delivery.
- Problem Solving and business analysis
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Available, reliable and flexible
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 28-Feb-19, 11:59:00 PM