To work as part of finance team, giving support to all M-PESA business functions through immediate resolution of open tickets assigned to M-PESA Finance around areas of float allocations, reporting, and dealing with internal clients and colleagues on daily basis.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Assist the M-PESA Sales teams with float allocations;
- Manage the e-money creation and reconciliation process on a daily basis and during month-end close;
- Respond to business EFT requests;
- Control of ATM and e-money P24 accounts;
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and ensure any reconciling items are identified and treated in the same week;
- Follow up issues reported until they are resolved.
Key performance indicators:
- Timely submission of month end activities
- Maintain ‘zero open tickets’ on a daily basis
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field;
Computer literate – able to use MS Word and Excel.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, customer service and issue resolution capacity required.
- Experience in the telecoms or financial services industry is advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Strong people and organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of ticket creation and follow-up systems.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 28-Feb-19, 11:59:00 PM