28 fevereiro, 2019
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
The Customs Compliance and Auditor Officers will be an integral part of the Customs Operations Team and will be based in the North, but with expected business trips to the to the project sites at Nacala, Afungi and/or Pemba.
This position will report to the Maputo -based Customs Division, and will interface with Onshore, Offshore EPC(i) and Drilling contractors on a regular basis, as required. This role requires demonstrable communication, inter-functional and contractor relationship skills that set a high benchmark to be sustained throughout the Project.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemical, Extraction/Mining industry or Customs Operations in large-scale projects. Specific experience and expertise in the following is required:
- Previous experience in similar or associated role(s) on large scale Project(s);
- Knowledge of Existing Customs Legislation, including specific legislation for O&G activities;
- Knowledge/working experience with customs Single Window System(JUE);
- Good knowledge of Customs Formalities, processes, systems and documentation flows;
- Experience in Customs activities and requirements in Mozambique, as well as related to other Mozambican Government Institutions involved in the customs formalities requirements; in support of a large scale multinational Project;
- Direct work experience in multinational companies, Projects or Operations in a practical – hands on – role;
- Experience in EPC, Contractor, Sub-contractor customs activities supervision;
- Good knowledge of Customs Formalities, processes, systems and documentation flows and requirements;
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and / or other relevant business information system;
- Able to work independently internally and externally to the organization, while keeping his/her direct supervisor informed and involved at key decision points;
- Good organizationalSkills;
- Able to summarize, organize and provide regular report of activities and progress to direct supervisor;
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English and Portuguese required.
- Based on existing customs legislation and agreements, provide, guidance, advise, and assistance to contractors customs formalities for entry of equipment, materials, vessels and aircraft;
- Supervise EPC, Contractor and subcontractors Customs Compliance to existing legislation and agreements;
- Review and audit EPC, Contractor and Subcontractor customs files;
- Interface with customs to assist where necessary EPC, Contractor and subcontractor activities;
- Audit contractors and subcontractors customs activities;
- Collect and maintain customs files include management of a manual and automated filling system;
- Generate monthly activity reports
- Bachelor Diploma or equivalent in following fields preferred:
- Customs course Certification;
- Business/ auditing field;
- Company will consider combination of proven equivalent related work experience and/or education as an alternative to a specific degree or field of study.
- Trips to Maputo, Nacala or Pemba, on as-needed basis.
- The length of business stays will be driven by the extent and duration of required engagement and coordination work with Customs and/or other project/construction functions based in the North.
- Afungi: Rotational schedule, In line with applicable site work schedule and/or rotation.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit chj.tbe.taleo.net.
Expiration date: March 28, 2019