28 fevereiro, 2019
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one (1) year global immigration experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in all dealings;
- Be able to multi-task and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Have keen attention to detail;
- Think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality;
- Fully fluent in Portuguese and in English—speaking, reading and writing;
- This position is for a local national.
- Provide global immigration services for the AMA-1 project;
- Support immigration services for foreign nationals in Mozambique with respect to mobilization, on-site support and repatriation;
- Manage relationships with global immigration services providers and ensure that employees are receiving quality service at all times;
- Respond to inquiries on global immigration-related matters;
- Assist with the collation of information and the preparation of documentation to obtain work permits, residence permits, and visas both in Mozambique and globally;
- Update local HR team and global mobility team on new immigration policies and procedures;
- Perform administrative duties associated with immigration, including but not limited to: processing payments and/or reimbursements, processing invoices, generating reports and maintaining required legal documentation;
- Complete other related duties as assigned to support the team.
Education Requirements: Education: minimum Bachelor’s degree required
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required up to 25-30%
Work Schedule: This office-based position is eligible for the 5/40
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit chj.tbe.taleo.net.
Expiration date: March 28, 2019