2 março, 2019
Aldelia looking for professionals to work in our Client Cervejas de Mocambique (New Factory).
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Ensures that effective maintenance plans are in place for
the maintenance of applicable equipment, that spares are available for the planned work, resources are available to excecute. On the planned maintenance outage, monitor that the plan is effective. Makes recommendations to the maintenance controller, unit manager and packaging engineer if unforeseen work arises.
Work in Teams:
- Communicate effectively in teams and all levels in the
- Contribute to self and team development.
Education, Skillsand Experience:
- Diploma in Engineering(Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent and trade tested years’ production Engineering experience with 3 years
at supervisory level Knowledge of Brewing and Packaging plant will be an advantage PC literate (Proficiency in Microsoft office applications);
- Min 3 years’ production engineering in a FMCG environment;
- 3 years’ technical mechanical/electrical and bottling experience in a leadership capacity in a FMCG environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels ofthe organization;
- Proven leadership and management capability;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Plans for the effective maintenance, calibration, repair of equipment and optimisation of plant and associated devices:
- locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation I
systems; Develop the plan;
- Tags and work arising from inspection tasks are planned to carry out
- Continuously improve (optimise) plans and looks for opportunities to reduce the overall planned maintenance outage, whilst ensuring that all required work is carried and plant is not placed at risk.
Apply the World Class Manufacturing principles and practices
- All work is carried out using the World Class Manufacturing
- Understands, Implements and Complies to maintenance standards;
- Sustains what has been implemented.
Submit your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the vacancy and reference tittle in the email subject field
Ref. 1 569 Maintenance Planner