4 março, 2019
Aldelia looking for professionals to work in our Client Cervejas de Moçambique (New Factory).
Role Purpose: To take the Strategic lead for the maintenance function in Packaging and to lead related Strategic Initiatives ensuring Corporate Governance for equipment and system integrity through the application of and adherence to relevant Standards and Legislation.
- Maintain safe healthy and risk free working environment
- Ensure safety, healthy & environmental legislation compliance
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards in workshops, artisan work stations and at place or work
- Manage Human Resources
- Develop employees
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
- Manage and apply personnel practices
- Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
- Maintain system integrity and change control
- Maintain and calibrate packaging mechanical plant and equipment including instrumentation integrity
- Ensure engineering standards compliance
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through the Zone
- Ensures a high quality of workmanship is attained from the maintenance team
- Manage and comply to budgeting and cost control process
- Manage budgeting process, Control departmental costs, and Review financial results
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent
- 2-3 years as a Packaging or Brewing & E&F Engineer
- Experience: 2-3 Years in similar FMCG industry as sectional engineer
- Highly developed analytical skills with excellent problem solving capability
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven leadership and management capability
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- An Innovative thinker, persuasive, assertive and a good negotiator
- Ability to set high standards and bring team along to achieve the standard expectation
- Ability to implement the People business processes to lead, motivate and develop employees
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Send your Documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Ref. 1,570_ Packaging Lab Specialist” or apply through the website below.