4 março, 2019
Aldelia looking for professionals to work in our Client Cervejas de Moçambique (New Factory).
Role Purpose: The primary role of the Team Leader is to lead the shift based team/s in the execution of the production plan to the required performance criteria (QCDSM).
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment:
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation; Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Optimize Production Performance & Processes:
- Manages shift in accordance with World Class Manufacturing tools and principles
- Manages shift to achieve production plan within the allowed costs
- Co-ordinate scheduled maintenance and autonomous operations
- Monitor and co-ordinate production processes to within budget
- Interpret and implement the production plan for shift
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Build and foster relationships with customers and suppliers
- Perform Administration:
- Ensure application of admin systems and procedures
- Administer conditions of employment for team members
- Contribute to self and team development; Prepare and control budgets
- Initiate and facilitate Team Problem Solving and Decision Making:
- Apply problem solving and decision making techniques and principles
- Facilitate team problem solving
- Optimize Team Performance:
- Facilitate effective team dynamics
- Implement performance management processes
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent
- Experience of managing and running a high speed packaging line or brewing/soft drink processes would be highly advantageous
- Experience: 2-3 Years in similar FMCG industry as sectional engineer
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven leadership and management capability
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to set high standards and bring team along to achieve the standard expectation
- Ability to implement the People business processes to lead, motivate and develop employees.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Send your Documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Ref. 1,571_ Team Leader Packaging” or apply through the website below.