5 março, 2019
This position is responsible for designing and delivering the Segment Strategy for Vodacom Mozambique. The key responsibility is to Grow Market Share (revenue and consumer), NPS, Consideration, ARPU of the Segment and Deliver the Segment’s P&L as per agreed Annual Plan (DB). The role ensures delivery of Consumer Experience (CX) journey through Propositions rooted in Consumer Insights & Digital First approach. The role works closely with the designated
segment representatives of other functions like Brand, CVM, Channel, COPS and Product & Services) so as to deliver overall objectives for the segment.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Youth Segment marketing strategy and plan:
- Identify customer and commercial opportunities through rich insights as well as understand the market and competitors;
- Define simple and differentiating segment branded claims and propose activities, propositions and customer experience developments to substantiate these;
- Define a Segment Marketing roadmap and secure resources to deliver as per the Vodafone way of marketing;
- Deliver and improve segment performance/ P&L:
- Track & report on segment performance, proposing improvement initiatives to deliver P&L as per plan;
- Improve sales and operational execution;
- Keep focus on Digital Marketing and prioritise Customer Experience Excellence to improve NPS;
- Lead teams from all functions to deliver segment plans and improvement initiatives;
Key performance indicators:
- Overall Consumer Segment P&L.;
- Key segment KPI of Customers, revenue, contribution margin, NPS, brand consideration and any critical segment development KPIs (ARPU, account penetration etc);
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Advanced marketing skills and knowledge, ideally from managing successful consumer P&Ls. 4+ years of experience.
- Degree in Marketing or MBA is an added advantage
- Previous work experience in telecoms / hospitality / banking / insurance / fin tech / technology industries / FMCG and/or professional services
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Segment Marketing: ability to define segment opportunities and to create propositions and GTM strategies;
- Commercial Acumen: Commercial mindset with experience in commercial roles managing segment P&Ls, including responsibility for pricing and customer/channel investment decisions;
- Insights, Proposition Development, Customer Experience: Ability to make critical decisions on key insights, developing branded claims and to prioritise and deliver proposition and customer experience roadmaps;
- Commercial experience: Experience in marketing, preferably with additional experience in an operational (sales or customer operations) function;
- Management: Strong personal impact. Ability to present to senior leaders. Ability to communicate complex subjects in a simple way.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 12-Mar-19, 11:59:00 PM