5 março, 2019
The Technology Security Officer (TSO) will be responsible to drive the Cyber Security vision, strategy and program for Vodacom.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive technology security related projects
- Develop and maintain internal policies, procedures and standards
- Coordinate and supervise any technology security incident response
- Coordinate security awareness campaigns within the company
- Drive the GDPR deliverables assigned to the technology functions
Key performance indicators:
- Zero cyber security breaches/incidents
- GDPR maturity level
- Group security baselines projects implemented according to the expectations (time, budgets, etc.)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- CISPP or any other certification will be useful.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience with Cyber security
- Experience with Risk management and GDPR
- Budget management
- Team coaching & mentoring
- Manage supplier relationships
- Planned night work hours: Yes, occasionally.
- Unplanned/emergency work hours: Yes.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 12-Mar-19, 11:59:00 PM