Provide base management strategy and operational execution. Define, manage and deliver the customer life cycle programs and activities in order to maximize the customer lifetime value.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop and execute base management strategy to maximise customer lifetime value and base value contribution to overall services revenue
- CVM base management IBRO reporting and dashboards.
- Manage customer value segments discretely & manage loyalty programs and partnerships including the partnership with Woolworth
- Define and execute base development programs for pre- and post-pay and revenue booster initiatives to achieve like-for-like growth in customer base ARPU.
- Manage all direct marketing campaign execution and significantly improve ROI
- Identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value.
- Lead capability development/ define the capability strategy based on commercial improvement programs.
- Provide relevant, accurate and on time management reports
- Architect the development of a holistic blueprint for segmented offer management & fulfilment
Key performance indicators:
- Total Base Mgmt revenue , Base Mgmt EBITDA
- Outflow value, Retained value
# disconnections (Pre-/Post pay) & churn rate
# / % of active prepay base
# upgrades (post-pay)
- Invest in Base ROI, Retention ROI
- % of product penetration
- Campaigns/ Initiatives ROI
- NPS consumer
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 4 years commercial/ IT experience
- At least 4 years Leadership experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Outstanding commercial management skills, numerate, analytical
- Demonstrated leadership of an established and successful CVM function within a Vodafone operating company or other company recognised as leader in CVM
- Expertise in Vodafone CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
- Ability to create, lead and inspire high-performing teams.
- Prior experience of mobile industry retention dynamics (direct and indirect channels) advantageous, and in particular proactive retention activity
- Ability to influence director level staff in group and 1:1 situations
- Open, fact-based approach; ability to translate commercial objectives to technical teams for ensuring underlying system readiness
- Disciplined detail-oriented style, combined with ability to simultaneously work at a strategic level
- Extensive experience in managing customer analytics and business intelligence projects and initiatives.
- Experience with research-driven quantitative pricing techniques (e.g. choice modelling).
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 31-Mar-19, 11:59:00 PM