This role is responsible to manage all the technology risks including Cyber Security, Governance, Assurance and Data Privacy compliance.
The role holder will be responsible to ensure that all the technology risks are being effectively managed but also to drive forward the global cyber security strategy programme and other initiatives to enhance the cyber security, governance and assurance maturity of the company.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Monitor, identify, document, mitigate and remediate all the technology risks in the company.
- Drive global cyber security projects and initiatives.
- Ensure all internal and external technology audits are carried out to success.
- Drive Data Privacy compliance within the technology area.
- Act as a single point of contact for all technology security related matters.
Key performance indicators:
- Cyber security compliance level.
- Internal and External audit results.
- Data Privacy compliance maturity.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proven Cyber Security experience.
- Any cyber security or risk certification (e.g CISM, CISSP, CISA) will be valuable.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Deep understanding of cyber security and risk management.
- Comfortable on managing internal and external stakeholders and be able articulate threats in a technical and non-technical manner.
- Advocate policies, best practices and a responsible cyber security posture within the company.
- Experience on managing vendors and third parties with strong negotiation skills and budget management.
- Excellent aptitude for coaching and mentoring staff.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 31-Mar-19, 11:59:00 PM