4 abril, 2019
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
Anadarko is currently looking for a Process Engineer to join the Mozambique LNG Project. The position will focus on the delivery the process designs, process assurance on commissioning and start-up, and performance test verification of the Mozambique LNG facilities, including gas treating, dehydration, NGL recovery, fractionation, refrigeration system (APCI C3MR) for LNG liquefaction, and storage and loading for condensate and LNG.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten (10) or more years’ design and operational experience in the LNG industry with emphasis on the Design and Operation of LNG Facilities. Specific experience and expertise in the following is required.
- Minimum 5 years process design experience with LNG projects;
- Must have experience working in the commissioning, start-up, and operation of an LNG facility;
- Experience in the liaising and working both within the design and operational facility environment;
- Knowledge of and ability to use HYSYS/UNISIM with prior experience in the modeling of LNG Liquefaction processes;
- Experience with LNG liquefaction process design and optimization;
- Experience with LNG project process design requirements and work processes from FEED through EPC, commissioning and start-up;
- Experience with LSTK and reimbursable projects;
- Experience working with LNG and gas treating technology licensors;
- Proven record of accomplishment holding similar position within other operational LNG facilities and/or LNG projects;
- Must have demonstrated experience working within a value assurance framework and detailed knowledge of the application of Process safety in an operation;
- Pro-active and problem solving attitude, analytic, flexible, team player;
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time effective manner.
- Ensure all corporate standards and Project HSSE requirements are adhered to and implemented;
- Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all process design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Ensure execution of all process design aspects of the assigned project(s) in accordance with MZLNG standards and guidelines, procedures, Quality Program, project plans and contractual obligations;
- Review and verify Contractor’s deliverables such as heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), hydraulic calculations, equipment data sheets and instrument data, process descriptions and performance test procedures;
- Review and verify equipment specifications, technical bid tabs and review/approve vendor submittals generated by Contractor;
- Participate in project, risk, process, constructability, commissioning, start-up, HAZID / HAZOP and other safety processes;
- Oversight and coordination of Contractor Planning and execution activities;
- Identify opportunities and risks (and their mitigations) for process design related issues;
- Work with project, engineering and procurement teams to identify process design needs to support the project schedule;
- Work with commissioning and construction to identify and plan system turnover requirements to support timely facility start-up;
- Establish and execute the process plan, including the exchange of information and ensuring effective communication. Addressing and tracking of needs, requirements, and issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering required.
- PE or CEng or equivalent status is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit chj.tbe.taleo.net.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following ‘Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law’ Poster.