Implement Vodafone / Vodacom Health & Safety Standards in non- technology, review HSE plans for high-risk projects, conduct audits and inspections monthly/quarterly.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Vetting of new suppliers and conduct HSE audit for compliance to safety standards; conduct on field HSE Inspections; compile monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports and submit to the line manager
- Conduct HSE orientation to all relevant stakeholders, contractors and subcontractors involved in high-risk projects; (marketing events, activations, shops, retails, sales, shows…)
- Identify and develop a mitigation plan for emergent risks in non-technology;
- Conduct awareness programs in non-technology
- Assist on incident investigations.
- Flexibility in working in other HSE areas whenever is required
Key performance indicators:
- 100% implementation of country plan
- 100% Suppliers engagement / contractor control, inspections and HIRA
- 100% vetting of high risk suppliers
- Aim for zero fatalities
- 80/20 vision (field work)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Education: Degree or equivalent
- HSE international certification or Equivalent (NEBOSH or SAMTRAC)
- Incident investigation
- Computer literacy conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Valid driver’ license and defensive driving training
- Very Good English (spoken & written)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in HSE technology, non-technology.
- Driver behaviour analysis
- Strong presentations skills
- Ability to establish excellent team working relationships with all stakeholders including suppliers.
- Creativity and innovation in digitalization
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 14-Apr-19, 11:59:00 PM