Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Responsible to ensure compliance to the HSSE policies and procedures by all field personnel working in the Depot and for the implementation and completion of all HSSE tasks in accordance with the department’s operational plan and schedules.
- Provide support to the Emergency Response Coordinator in the operational management of the Fire Team Personnel;
- Emergency Response Leadership;
- Guides the HSSE staff in the maintenance and inspection of all HSSE, emergency response and fire protection systems in the depot and updates the inspection database;
- Updates the Emergency Response Team weekly position allocation in coordination with the Incident Management Team (IMT) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) Leaders;
- Provide support in the planning and conduct of the safety induction and information dissemination to employees and visitors as required;
- Provide specialist support regarding HSSE to other departments and contractors;
- Supports the implementation of the Depot Emergency Response Plan including fire fighting, emergency evacuation and oil spill;
- Conducts safety audits as scheduled;
- Deliver a variety of fire, first aid, evacuation and oil spill lectures and drills;
- Leads or assist in the conduct of an incident investigation;
- Preparation of purchase orders, work orders and other related documents as may be required.
- Leads or supports facility safety audits.
At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): Engineering Mechanics (Required)
Safety standards, Safety Oriented
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.