16 abril, 2019
To ensure system availability and Data accuracy across all reporting, Business Intelligence, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management and CVM data-warehouse systems
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Project Management
- Change Management
- 3rd party Application Support (Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management & Analytics/CVM);
- Ensure Data Integrity
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure compliance with all Security Procedures and Polices and Technology Governance.
- Accuracy of Data in all Portfolio Databases.
- High Level of System Availability.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelors or Degree in Computer Science.
- Database System Management (Oracle Preference)
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (Oracle BI, Business objects, etc)
- SQL Scripting and Programming
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in GSM and Telecommunications
- Knowledge in Billing, Revenue assurance, Fraud Management principles.
- Experience in Systems Administration.
- Analytical, Negotiation and Time Management Capabilities.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 22-Apr-19, 11:59:00 PM