Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Route to Market Supervisor at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Nampula Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 24 years. This is a junior position that reports directly to the Route to Market Manager with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible for rationalization of the North Region market.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Conduct EDS – Every Dealer Survey;
– Ensure rationalization of OCCD – Official Coca Cola Distributors;
– Implementation and monitoring the routines of the OCCD – Official Coca Cola Distributors;
– Work directly with Sales teams in implementation of improvement initiatives on the market;
– Report RTM activities;
– Manage and create market opportunities.
Skills, Experience & Education
– Honors Degree in Management, Sales & Marketing, Economics or relevant fields;
– 3 to 4 years of work experience as Supervisor;
– Advanced Computer skills;
– Driver license B;
– Excellent communication ability;
– Open to learn new tools, software’s and informal markets;
– High level of responsibility and commitment with the business targets;
– Proficiency in English and Portuguese.
– Available for travel by car across North Region.
Closing date: 2019/05/01