Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Merchandiser at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Nampula Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 24 years. This is an officer position that reports directly to the National Key Account Manager with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately;
– Ensure that the market always has enough stock to meet market demand;
-Negotiate the spaces for Coca-Cola products and alcoholics drinks in the costumers store;
-Control the costumers stock levels;
-Stock rotation according to FIFO methodology;
– Execution of Planogram;
-Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners.
Skills, Experience & Education
– 12 Grade completed;
– 1 to 2 years of experience working as merchandiser in FMCG industry;
– Excellent communication and interpersonal ability;
– Proficiency in English and Portuguese.
– Available to work during the weekends.
– To sale non- alcoholics and alcoholics beverages.
– Only for Mozambican citizenship applications.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals