Lead the Fixed Services Portfolio, drive revenue growth, ensure profitable margins levels and Customer retention/satisfaction in a mature and highly penetrated market. Responsible for developing appropriate strategy for market penetration and churn prevention, working closely with the sales teams from all segments/regions countrywide, under direction of the Sales Managers, to achieve revenue/margin targets and customer satisfaction/retention are primary deliverable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key Customers and internal stakeholder;
- Personal involvement to win and retain large / complex accounts;
- Lead the participation on BID process, guiding the Account Managers Teams on responding to the request for information (RFI) and request for technical and commercial proposal (RFP / RFQ) documents;
- Prepare a detailed sales strategy outlining the sales account plans, forecasts and pipeline management.
- Set and agree the targets for each segment/region Teams and ensure the sales strategy, articulate opportunities and threats in order to ensure that agreed targets are met;
- Develop and lead the Implementation of the Account Strategies based on an appropriate understanding of customer situation, its needs and industry trends.
Key performance indicators:
- Revenue target (new and existing business)
- Customer retention – above 97% on Large Enterprise Wallet
- NPS – Customer satisfaction
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry;
- Planning and Organising;
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts;
- University Degree;
- English proficiency;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent stakeholder and engagement skills;
- Creative thinker who is able to drive growth needed in a highly competitive market;
- 5 year track record of leading sales teams;
- Experience of leading and managing through account managers for teams above 20 people;
- Good knowledge of fixed, mobile and converged solutions.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 16-May-19, 11:59:00 PM