10 maio, 2019
Analyze database, Configure, test and implement campaigns using the campaign management system; executing and maintaining operational campaigns.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Analyse, configure and Execute CVM campaigns for M-Pesa retention, churn, welcome and capped customers using the campaign management system
- Ensure alignment and CVM integration of inbound and outbound campaigns;
- Analyse M-Pesa Product and Services trends track and ensure accuracy of data to run CVM campaigns
- Provide relevant, accurate and on time CVM campaigns performance reports
- Drive M-Pesa customers segmentation and constantly update the data base
- Drive inactivity and churn reduction
Key performance indicators:
- Speed and precision In data analytics and proactive in BIG DATA analytics
- 99% Positive campaign configurations and immediate response to campaign issues.
- 99% of Campaign documentation present, organized and ready to access.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong Analytical skills
- SQL, Business Intelligence, PowerBI, Business Objects, OracleBI
- Experience in interfacing between business and technology;
- Experience in working with customer analytics and business intelligence projects and/or initiatives.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (relevant to Information technology);
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
- Certification in Business Intelligence and ORACLE is desirable.
Will require working at night on campaign and platform launches.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 16-May-19, 11:59:00 PM